Marketing and PR Co-ordinator
Hartlepool, County Durham
£20,000 to £24,000
Would you like to be part of an established, innovative and growing Company?
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinker to join our company to be the front of house and manage our brands, Marketing and PR.
- Ensuring the day to day up keep of the marketing for the business
- Managing and monitoring social media channels ensuring appropriate content is published across all platforms
- Co-ordinate e-mail marketing activity including planning, content generation and sending of campaigns.
- Manage website content and enhancements to the websites including SEO activity to improve the user experience and to increase traffic to the site.
- Provide reports and analysis on all digital marketing activity.
- Create and write suitable digital marketing content including news stories, blogs and press releases
- Have a flair for social media and digital marketing
- Experience in eCommerce and email marketing - Mailchimp, dot mailer, Word Press
- Have worked in an office based environment
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn with the ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and achieve tight deadlines.
- Happy to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the internet and social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe photoshop, illustator, InDesign
Salary & Perks:
- £20k to £24k , 20 days holiday, plus bank hols plus loyalty scheme.
- Modern Office environment , secure parking, gym and facilities onsite.
- Regular team building activities and specific training as identified provided.
To apply email your send cv and covering letter to email@example.com
Start a project
Us: Hi, How can we help you?
Let's make it happen
You: I would like to discuss a new